Thank you for choosing Helen Owen Marketing Enterprises (HOME) CIC. We really appreciate it as we aim to help other group with their marketing and help our volunteers find work!
By agreeing for us to help you with your marketing you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.
- Domain Names
- In order for HOME CIC to build and host your website HOME CIC must manage your domain name for you. This will either purchased by HOME CIC or transferred to HOME CIC.
- If at any point you wish to purchase your domain name from HOME CIC then a price will be determined by the Directors of HOME CIC and by using their discretion. This is usually based on market value.
- If you no longer decide that you would like the domain after it has been purchased by HOME CIC then you will be eligible to pay for the first years registration which is shown on the current price list.
- Website Design
- In order for HOME CIC to build your website you are agreeing for HOME CIC to manage your domain name and host your website using a third party.
- If you decide that you no longer need your website during or after the website has been built then you will be eligible to pay for the cost of your website. Prices are shown on the current price list.
- If you would like to maintain the website yourself then you are agreeing to update the content however the website design and layout must be as originally created by HOME CIC and the footer must be kept giving credit to HOME CIC for their work.
- Once you have paid for your website (and any outstanding hosting costs) then you may request the website files and databases should you wish to change your hosting after the initial period of 12 months Any requests will need to be made in writing at least 1 month before the hosting is due for renewal. Once the files have been transferred they will be deleted from the server and all back-ups will be destroyed within 30 days.
- You are agreeing to HOME CIC to remain an administrator on your website and can make amendments and fixes when necessary, this includes changing passwords for user accounts.
- Website Hosting
- You are agreeing for HOME CIC to host your website either themselves or by a third party. You agree to pay annual hosting at the price shown on the invoice. If payment is delayed then you run the risk of your website being disrupted and user access being restricted.
- Website Maintenance/PR Retainer
- If you would like HOME CIC to maintain your website then you giving permission for HOME CIC to act on your behalf and to make posts on social media in the name of your group.
- Potential Risk
- If you are allocated an administrator for your website then it is YOUR responsibility to reduce the risk of any threats. This includes updating plugins and themes when needed and changing your password every 30 days.
- Update of Terms & Conditions
HOME CIC have the right to amend and update these Terms & Conditions without your consent.