Coming to Eastbourne in September 2019 is FREE training to help you set up your own business.
Get in2 Self Employment:
This course has been designed to help anybody who wants to explore self employment and start their own business. There are 3 modules and you will receive qualifications in:
- Level 1 award Employability
- Level 1 Start up Business
- Level 1 creating an online profile using social media (support marketing business)
Duration: 3 days per week over 5 weeks- 10am -3pm
Email: email@example.com to register for this course.
You can sign up at our Open Day on Monday 9th September 2019 and starts on Monday 16th September!
Criteria for this course:
- 19 years old or over (apart from traineeship which learners must be 19-24 years old)
- Earning less than £16K per year
- Unemployed and Claiming benefits
There are other courses that in2skills are currently recruiting for, for anybody who is above the age of 19, unemployed and claiming benefits:
Get in2 Security Course:
9th September for 5 weeks:
L2 Customer Service, L2 Team Leading, L1 Employability, L2 Awareness in Mental Health and SIA course and Badge.
Get in2 Rail Track PTS Course:
Start Date: September TBC
3 qualifications of Employability L 1, Customer Service L2 and Team Leading L2 and L2 Mental Health then we will fund Personal Track safety Course (£450) once qualifications are complete.
Get in2 IT Entry Level Traineeship- Can we start promoting please!!!
12 week programme for 19-24 year olds who want to find employment within the IT industry. Programme will consist of:
- Level 2 Certificate for IT Users (is an entry level qualification to start in entry level support IT employment)
- Level 1 Award Employability
- English and maths (if needed)
- Work experience with SITOC IT company-working on various projects and responsive work.