Helen Owen Marketing Enterprises (HOME) is a not-for-profit marketing company whose aim it is to help the most vulnerable and disadvantaged people in our local community. We do this in 2 ways:
Provide FREE Training
We also provide a range of voluntary and work experience opportunities and help you to take the next step towards your journey into work.
You will be treated as an individual and all training is geared around you.
Come and pop in for an informal chat to talk about how we can help you!
Provide help to Support Agencies
If you work for a support agency that helps other people in the community then we are here for you!
Our services have been designed around helping you to promote your services either FREE or low cost into the community. The result being that those people that really need your services will know where to go to for help.
We also provide training for you and your staff which we can either do on a one-to-one basis or in groups.
Just let us know how we can support your agency!
Our aim is to help you regardless of your past experiences, current situation and future aspirations. Some of our key work is in the following areas:
- Helping young people that have never worked make the first step in their career.
- Provide a safe working environment for people on the autistic spectrum.
- Help people get back into work that have had a long-term.
- Those suffering from physical or mental illness.
- People that don’t speak English as their first language.
- The elderly or others that sometimes feel quite isolated.
We like to provide a positive environment that suits everyone and we may at times provide drop-in sessions for core groups. Visit our calendar to see what’s on near you!